Friday, September 18, 2015

The fate of a genius in school

   Oh life ... so that's sad. 32 years old that I do not worry about being a full life for himself. Yet I still think I'm a talented person, then I will become very successful people in society? I just continue to think so, and hope like going. Because at a certain place in my person, I am really worried about my future.

       I have been very confident of a better future by themselves. That's when I learned in college. The teachers at my place was considered a genius. They said I was the best student they ever taught. Friends always compliment I had talent. So, I'm always very confident in myself. But from day to school, I was thinking much differently. Even when writing the application for employment, I felt it was humiliating. Genius is what? I'm not a genius. Right to self worrying about what to eat, what to wear for themselves, I also have not run as well. I was trying very hard, bow would work from those who ought to know I will despise thuong.The environment in schools and other capital society apart. In schools they respect intellectual and personality. When away from society, people respect money, respect and social status. I have realized that even though I was a genius when in school. When to life in society, I still inferior to a normal person. I found myself with a lot of deficiencies. And I rushed additional knowledge and training to their own personality.
        Struggling with the flow of life and to 6 years. Yet to this day, I still no one in society. I'm still hungry, poor, and alone among world. What genius I mean, to take care of themselves a full life, a decent but I did not do. Perhaps I have the feeling disappointed about yourself in your heart. Knowing that to have success, I should have a lot more effort. I need more progress on his own personality. Genius in school as me, getting in society, are still not in a normal person. Live the life, want to become a successful person must have money and a certain social status. So, I need really fighting! O life! Known ever I succeed? I want to cry out loud for their own failures. But I fell silent, thinking, and courage to continue moving forward. Our success at the front, not in what was back deep into the past. I could only try each day only.
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment