Saturday, September 19, 2015

The road to reach my own success

    As almost everyone in the world to go in one direction in his life. I went in the other direction of my own. Many people tell me who like other people. Or I did catch the one who is considered pretty good otherwise. I am sad. I'm just being myself that. But despite the words they say. I remain steadfast on the path of my own. Though I am seems lost as the flow of life. No problem, that's my own path, I have chosen it, and I will go to the end of this road. Though difficult, needy, and how dangerous.

       Kite against the wind has always been the highest flying kite. Once past a crowded aisle to enter. If the moderately crowded. It may create competition and fun for a partner. This is good for people who are trying to move forward. But the truth is the way that most people in the world, are choosing to go too crowded. So they can not go faster. They are busy competing to find a foothold on the road. They also inhibit other busy to move forward. Eventually they came to a very slow way along the way. Some people were crushed under their feet. There are some new thinking and better, they can not pass the psychological crowd. And they re-integrate into the group of people seeking happiness and success, it is already very crowded.
        I did not go the way they went. I did not do it the way they did. I've searched, and choose the path to my own success. As a human being is a separate individual on earth. But circumstances were born and grew up my very different a normal person. So I have no reason to follow the path of the others? Some people say I did not follow the laws of human nature. But something contrary to law, that will be eliminated. I did not take the exit to success that everyone went. I will be both socially excluded social outsiders. And the truth is it looks like happening. Because until this day, when I was 32 years old, I still do not succeed, I do not have money and social status. And I worried and upset one, as I do not have a happy family, with the children loved. But I still do not believe what they say is true. I believe my choice was right. And the road to my success is the most creative. I'm sure I will take to be successful in the recent days.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment