Saturday, September 19, 2015

My happy dream

       He returned from France after 6 years distant study. On his return he phoned the airport to welcome him. Somehow, I knew I still happily single after 6 years he went without any contact with me. And I expect nothing more than to see you, hold you in the heart !? I still love him after so many years of separation. Now there is no reason why we could not be together at all. Suddenly, he did not pull me home to him. He told me to drive back to an apartment he had asked my buyer's name from his days in France. He said it was his wedding gift for my win. I hugged him that choked in happiness. So I finally got married. I married! Something I never imagined the day he left me to go away.

        He pulled me into a chair, and let me sit on his lap. We ate so much pizza you call hospitality. To prove what he says, do not let anyone get a chance to interrupt our love. Even that evening, he led me to the ward as proof of marriage. So I have officially become his wife. I am happy too. He was right to do so alone. So my family and his family is so different. Lest there who speak out, speak into. So we will not be able to become husband and wife.
       His family is very good. People also loved me. Especially his mother. But my family is very poor. That is why throughout his students, though the school only has 10 km from my house. I did not bring a friend about the game. The people in my family are scary. And basically I do not have a range of cultural, cognitive and thinking with them. Anyway, dear daughter is at an Asian country like me. Growing up, they must get married, according to her husband, and her husband live in the house. So his family is not very important. This is why his family had agreed to marry us. A luxury wedding took place at his family's hotel. And the luxury hotel he, his parents were turned into giant wedding gift my husband gave his wife's wedding day. After the wedding, we officially take control of the property. As he studied hotel management industry in France, so everything was very nice. I just like his assistant. So, I still have plenty of time to take care of children, and blogging every day. I am very happy because this life. Thank your parents gave birth to him, bringing him grow, mature. Then give him to me!
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment