Saturday, September 19, 2015

I had a promise with moon party

      Mid-Autumn Day is coming, festive atmosphere pervades the streets. In addition to road vehicles travel at night is very crowded. The young men and women you enlist dating Tet Trung Thu. occasion As for me, this year's Mid-Autumn maybe I was sitting alone in the house to work. Since this is the peak day in my project. So my project is going to sprint stage already. If I do not want it to fail when put into practice. I had to try it.

       So my project is not successful, do not have the money. So I can not fend for themselves a full day Mid-Autumn Festival. Sad yeah, I have a promise with the success so many times already. I hope this time I will not be like that anymore. But somewhere in my heart remains a constant concern. If I fail with this project, it will look like? My life would fall into hell. And life goes on where I'm going? ... But nevertheless, I still have to continue and try to stop. This is the project of my life that.
       Mid-Autumn Festival I have yet to have a meaningful autumn feast. Feel the joy in my bag is damaged buried. Memories of the Mid-Autumn day in previous years came rushing in warm chest. In those days I was always very happy. My previous life quite happily full. Moon day yet I also have a family feast Autumn quite hearty. Now, all over. I need to take care of absolutely everything for our lives. Because my work is not going to pursue success. So my life is still in a very difficult phase. Natural I'm feeling pessimistic when looking to the future. Surely this autumn I will fault appointment with success. What I had expected earlier that, in mid-autumn day this year, I will celebrate my success. And that is a party to both offset the previous birthday my one month more. But all that has changed now. Since I have moved the date commissioning of this project to the next month testing. I do so is to succeed my% higher. If the test in my next month failed. I do not know if I will have a full year-end party, not more dignified. This is the bass note in the music of my life. But I can do nothing but try to work now. With me now all just work alone. Work will tell me everything that I wanted. Something that no one, not something out of this world can give me.
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment