Sunday, September 13, 2015

The lie of man (Episode 6)

        Later that day, he knows that I know all about everything. After numerous attempts failed to please me. So now I just treat him like a normal teacher. Though my heart is full of ravenous waves as he proved gentle, friendly, and loves me. Frustrated, he turned to courting my sister. So anyway she would be entitled to half the family land. And this is another blow his revenge with me. And the worse my sister was quickly falling into his arms. They have conjugal relations with each other. But he is still mad at me interested in any other sons. I thought I did not know he and my sister. This makes me really shocked and distressed. My sister was always small capital from envy and hate me. Yet now become my rival. My life is threatened very serious. But I can do to overcome this situation !? I had to break their relationship for his life.

      I just pretended not to know the relationship is getting sight of them together. I provide false information about him to her. Because she was pretending to be a good big sister. She asked all about him from me. So I think of things wrong information so they hurt themselves together. That made me a little ease the pain in your heart. And my greatest desire at that time to study well, have a good job, to get out of the world heartless and cruel. But he is quite intelligent, he realized the true nature of her man. He realized he loved me? And he is extremely remorseful? Or you think you're smart enough to not to name him the land. He turned to me with all your heart. Still I refused. He furiously down my academic performance floating-point down to 3 by curing all my 10 points of point 1 and point 0, then go down one brick my 9 points. Seeing that I did not react strongly about it. He concluded I still love him? And he turned to me in courtship 1 higher level. I confess that I was so happy with his game this fool
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment