Sunday, September 13, 2015

Merciless test of love (Episode 7)

       ¼ day, he came home asking me out. I just trembled and feared. It's the start, or end a relationship had too many tears and pain error? But my sister, she is there excuse me if I come with you? I decided to challenge his love. If you overcome this challenge, I will for my life floating along.
If you do not pass it. I and he would end up. Though my heart still loves him. Also the group wants to prevent sexual misconduct which is still hovering around me. I told him I was going to die of AIDS. And I know that because blood tested. And you're imitate me to say is: I'm a ... whore up was sida. Stay away from me, and she's interested in more? Then she stood right next to me at the window. She tried to stop me when I wanted to go out to open the door for him. And you are at the gates. That day he invited me to go visit a friend along with my key. He did so to save him but got a knife on him. I let you say that. If not dealt with a picture of me in that way. Maybe she will also do many other things hurt worse than my life. Moreover, earlier she had been caught breaking into the room of the school of experience. She stole ether, a chemical anesthetic there. Maybe that day, she had used ether to me. And standing right next to me to pump size, falsifying many words I want to say. And pushed things to the point I could lose a little control. But it was a quarter of that. That is the international day lie. And I was allowed to lie comfortably too.
       He deceived me right. Maybe he thought I was a stupid little girl. I do not have to lie to him that. He did know that, from day to meet you, love you, I have met countless suffering. So I was a little girl where naive and foolish as before. Now I have a little more subtle and somewhat deceptive. But that is how the necessary safeguards to me then. I have lost confidence because of him, so I had to try him. If you loved me truly like you said. Then after knowing I was going to die. I gotta take care of my side. And if you leave me, then there is very good chance for me to try to forget him.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment