Sunday, September 13, 2015

Intruder in the night (Episode 5)

       One night it was very late. I stayed awake for studying, today just me at home. My sister went to school groups and spend the night at your house. The voice pry the door, then known men and women. I run scared people. Arms lightly on the hand, I crept out of the room. And gosh, I saw him and two other beautiful girls. They spread a cloth on the floor nylon me, make them to spend the night there. One girl was just finished kissing him, and try to coddle drag him back to bed with them. All four of us were amazed.
He quickly raised his hand to reassure everyone that he considered her only just his sister. Seems like his attitude makes me think the girl is his sister. And I think the other girl was his sister. Like this was too much already. It is you of me? And this is why I firmly caught my sister moved out of his house to lend you home, earn money to take care of two kids happy !? I'm really disappointed in you. The truth was thrown in his face that I could not believe it. I want to go crazy and said in anger: The people just do my role in the world? This is my house that? Stars who dare arbitrary way into my home? These people go out of here now! He looked at me very disappointed, he hissed through his teeth to speak with me. A long time ago he did not talk nice to me, but just gritted teeth. He also no longer gentle with me, but bouts of anger just, exasperated. He says, why she never moved out? I did say that tomorrow I will move in with her in body and that. Before there one night, do what she has to temper that. I was really impatient and said: Why should I move? This is my house, after all! I never told him that would move away from this place. If he said he would move in with me tomorrow, then the rent will be? Why did you never mention it? His eyes opened wide, white and rolled up telling me: Why did you ask me the rent cost? While the plot of her, she was checking into my name? But that I have not even ask her then, I waited a long time and know. Why do not you go do your job well, do not interfere with my story. I'm also mad that said: Are you crazy ah? You think I will go to work for a procedure to name people who are prepared to get married to someone else? ... Let's get the hell out of my house now! All people just get the hell out of my house now! ... And with that, I went into the room to try to curb his anger. I really do not want to see them anymore. And he, perhaps he can not believe his ears when he heard me say: I am prepared to marry someone else.
        When I walked out of the room, my gosh, he still hugged, and coax the girl to sleep in my house. Seeing I go out, I get mad as people are caught so he drank poison. He reached only her pretty well, tomorrow I will talk. And aggressive leave, despite his extensive stopped me. Maybe he thought that I still love you very much. And I called him back for love. A triumphant smile he turned to look at me, but suddenly froze because I was then really angry. And I also whistled through his teeth to tell you, you go back and bring both his whore out of my house immediately. Whore? He gritted his teeth grinding, he said how dare you ...? He swung to move towards me to hit me. But I shouted, he stopped, this is my home, these people are infringing illegal residence in my house. And you look back two this view it like this, there must be a whore or not? I do not understand that the two girls were crazy or nervous, but naked in my house. Sure she was barely able to put on ... The place that the girl was two extreme shame. Do not know who it is, and their relationship like. But they made me insane.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment