Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The greatest pain in my student days

      A long time ago I did not go out. Tomorrow I'll go out for a trip for yourself to relax. Then in October I will try my best to succeed. I must succeed. And tomorrow is a rest phase necessary for my success. Science has proven, workers rest will generate the highest labor efficiency. But throughout the long time series, I did not break it. So, tomorrow I allow myself to rest a bit, before I step into a month working with very high intensity.

       This is wonderful. Tomorrow I will return to the small town. Where I had lived during their lifetime student. If any luck I'll see some old friends. But actually inside I do not really want it. Since I had success. Meet old friends in a mess as today, I just feel sad and ashamed only. Anyhow, if I meet old friends still fun. Because of my friendship has never been built on the basis of my money. So, I was happy to see old friends. I will not give away something, and it does not take anything. If lucky I met in college boyfriend, and then get him to return the money was taken from me, know much better. But think back to my student days, I was most sad about her boyfriend. Several boys were hanging, pursue me to misery. Finally they took me to burrow money and benefit from me. We enjoyed trampling machine and hurt me. Inside the beautiful appearance and her pompous, is the despicable character. Time student I very poor capital. Yet I met her contemptible people. And in one way or another. We have come my hook a lot of money and benefits. More painful, they have used the money which my sweat tears to take care of another woman. They are excruciating pain, remorse and the worst that I have robbed the students on. Thank God is all they have left me, in a way that made me hurt most. I do not blame them much. I blame myself too stupid and foolish. I blame myself also have negative points, so that crashed into a relationship with them. For now, all of my regrets came too late. I only try to work to forget all. I only know the train and cultivate ourselves, wish I would meet and love is a good person, really love me back. I only try to get ahead in life, to get away from the lowly in society. I want to be successful and happy in life. That's the only way I relieving the pain of the past!
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment