Wednesday, September 30, 2015

When you succeed, I'll go get married

        I want to get married. But you also need to get married only. So this year I was 32 years old. Perhaps I was too late to come up with a marriage. But in my heart still thinking about him. That you and I have parted sure he has 5 years anyway. Actually I do not know exactly why he left me. Even if you have a desire to remember him. And I was lucky to see him again. But maybe this time my condition worse too. And I'm not good enough for him, he's a different host to such luxury. Anyhow, I've separated. You and I did not hold a contact point at all. Maybe in this life you will never ever forget him, to go ask someone else. And also all my life I'll never see you again, we'll never be together.

        Known to his going away forever, that might forever I still love you. But I would never blame him. Because he is the most pristine love in my heart. I only blame you were born and grew up in a bad situation. I only blame you have multiple personalities is not good. I just blame him when they see him, they have no identity and status well. Then you are just a person hired. I have no home, but to stay with the cousin. My life seems to be good, but the reality is you have a lot of pressure and difficulties. There are many things I've had to make difference with yourself, to be able to survive with hired work. A life like that, in fact always makes you feel unhappy in my heart. When children do not live to be as oneself. Then how can you live with him? Was he leaving is understandable. And maybe, he never really wants to come with me. I'm just as lovers only. That's not enough for selection criteria for his mate, right?
       And we were far apart and his 5 years anyway. I return to the poor countryside and work study. She wants to turn her back on the noble to deserve him. Because of what I learned did not make me come up in noble society. I returned home to find the dignity of his people. And that is where I find myself most healthy. Where poor country always reach out a hug.
       Hard, dive with the flow of life and up to 5 years. Overcoming the pain of the separation error, I suddenly miss him dearly. Anyhow it remains only a memory error only. I blame myself why remember a man who abandoned her. I blame myself, why keep on loved one who never loved her. She is still a very silly girl not his right? Now I have seen a man beat in life. When you succeed, I'll go get married. If you do not marry me, I'll get someone else. So, maybe I was too late for the married. And I was really bored one single life!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment