Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My own struggle

      Almost in the eye all mothers in the world, just to see their children married then be satisfied. If a girl or a guy does it, for any reason, but not married. Immediately they will become the object of both urged married family. Perhaps my mother, too. These days my mother always looked at me with sad eyes. In the mother's eyes were on me as inquisitive about love, marriage, and my money. In response to the mother's behavior, my attitude is indifferent, impassive. Because all these things belong to my own. I do not care about the look of the others much. Anyway, my family has caused a lot of pain and hurt in me. With me this is enough. My own work, I'll take care.

        Maybe when I was growing up. I escape completely from the influence of the family. I build one life is truly my own. I fully mastered his own life. I have always been myself. It is then that I was all kisses. I also need to learn to live like that gradually cease. It was too late to come up with a marriage already. Also in are always affected by the thoughts and feelings of others. So my people really very tiny and weak in me. Do not live with myself. I did not keep the respect of others. Therefore, without a good relationship, strong, noble and yet be born at all.
        God helps those who help themselves. Therefore, from today, I need to reorganize your life alone. I need myself very well. I need to be totally my own life. I need to strive to my job successfully. Then, I'll have the money to turn his life into a paradise. I need to live more sincere, better. I am calmer in life. And to take care of themselves better. Life, it always asks us to try. When we no longer encounter any obstacle on its path away. Voila is when you are marginalized socially. Instead of joy, you should be aware of whether you went wrong? And the road that unfolds before your eyes is what? Your future will be like?
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment