Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Failure essential for the success and happiness of my future

      My job is not good. There are too many problems in the project that I'm done. Even I myself do not know how to solve it radically. Now I only rely on time. And all the help from partners.

       I am really in need of money to change his life. A life without money, makes me feel very inferior and weak. I have no strength in my life. Almost all of my life activity shrank in my house. That's the only way I can protect myself from social vulnerability.
       And how much work I have to do for my project will succeed. Hard, hard as that. But I will keep trying. I should really try to change my life. When you have money, my position would be very different in society. Or at least, I myself also feel happy and more confident in life. But my project with great success to what extent. Though I will earn a lot of money from him monthly. I still was me today. I still live a simple, economical, and always trying to get ahead in life. I must always exercise good personality. I need to accumulate a lot of money to expand more business and production activities. I also need success secrets of myself. In addition to raising the living standards of themselves. I will not do anything else. For the money can generate many sins. And I can meet a lot of difficulties when others know I have a lot of money.
      The slow road to reach my success today is a necessary space. After burning my statement about his success in front of people. Let me be a failure for some time again in the eyes of people. For a few bad people would leave me very far. And when I have success already. I will always find peace and happiness in their success. I also need more time to consolidate and develop their personality. Because of the failure, the temptation, passion, will make me fall a lot less. If not, whether they want to, they can not. Failure is the best environment to nurture the personality and change myself. I want to become a good person before success! These days though very sad because I still live in defeat. But this failure is necessary for success and happiness of my future!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment