Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sweet Revenge (Episode 9)

     Think so, but I still appeared upset and did not want to live any more in front of him. I said I'll go let him be peace and happiness. His eyes flashed, his mouth smile. Then he looked at me lovingly and asked me whether I wanted anything before going away. He will help. Compaction painful tears in the heart. I really felt very unhappy and miserable. What I love the human heart to another crushing why laugh. So happy to hear that I will commit suicide? British police immediately at my side, but I feel between me and him had a river Milky separated. I knew, from that moment I could not get his love. I told him to give me one week to be happy. Give love and care for me like the old days. And I just told everyone that he loves me. He just said that all truth between me and him. Then I'll go, and do not become obstructions his happiness again. Transient suspected hesitate and tuna on my recommendation. Maybe I'm thinking I have used this way to sexy old memories, and keeping many of his sentiments. But his eyes looked cold and my hopeless. He believed me. Surprisingly he says no, if you do so, she will be hurt. His love life we ​​are now very good.

      I know that, do not, and the fire of his affair and she is going to die my kindle. He also is pressuring me to commit suicide to enjoy perfect happiness inside her body that? I also know he just told everybody to love me. In one week I spent all my attention. The relationship between me and my sister will be terminated. Because I quite understand the two. But he was like people were drunk, he did not recognize it. He will endure one week, just one week, though he will be happy. He has land, a house, has everything that you need. And he agreed. He suddenly stood up before belly preach and speak out the truth between you and me. Then declare love me and I will pursue to the end. That my sister is just 2 guys 3rd disrupt us. He also had a little back and forth with her in recent years, but that's just because I was in denial of his love. And I want my revenge! The class I broke down, the rumor spread in the whole school. And he was always confirm that the indescribable joy. He has turned out very well with my treatment. But that also is true only. I love him more than my own life. The assets of the family I was about to fall into his hands. And I knew my sister was suffering excruciating to the point like. Well worth it, it is the fault of pain, shame belongs to her, that she was trying to change my duplicity. I act nice and considerate support of her relationship with him as she had done with me. And I had counseling to help her conquer his measures like she did with me. And of course, I also like the eldest one purpose while doing it. That is I want two people leave each other, and work together to hurt each other.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment