Sunday, September 13, 2015

Knowing cheated pain, but he was not mad at me more (Episode 10)

        As beast mortally wounded. She frantically do what I say. She has done that very well. It is better that I can imagine. She stops him in the middle of the school yard to insult and beat him in front of colleagues. She also regularly slapped his mouth when they were together ... He was awakened and white eye for the true essence of a wild beast in you being visible. Thus, you only dream about my land when I left alone. They both do the same vulnerability in the way that they did with me. It made me not have to hit or punish them any more. They have the same help me relieve the burning in the bosom. So I was very happy, happy every day.

       But he's been a very intelligent person. He got out of my extraordinary manifestations. He said look I do not have what is expressed outgoing person. And he asked me straight day will I go? As he tired of controversy to hit bicker with my sister already. I looked into his face so handsome capital are bruised because my sister was hit. His eyes were puffy from crying and claiming bloodshot with anger. I say this weekend I will leave. It was the 7th day England go hard today to add a few more, then you will not see me here again. The corners of his mouth to smile. Walk him back gently, rhythmically as being on the dance floor. He stood on a raised platform and vowed to love me till the end of life.
          And the 7th day has come, I almost forget the joy of all unjustly has been cleared. If I do not see him with embroidered face, the curved shape nhach, 1 bunch of incense arm in the playground. Turns out he was going to bring flavor to visit my funeral that body. You look at his face full of pain. But it gradually became more frantic furious when he sees I am happy with friends. He ran straight to me and almost screamed like a lion being stabbed heart: Why do not you die? She said that today will be gone ... I was afraid engine that re off both sides. But then I calmed down immediately, I said: I hope I'm dead to the world body ah? He impatient too it! His face was very gentle again. I thought so too wish the day I die himself, he remembered the wrong day. He looked at the clock. But that was the 7th day, and he was tied up in the throat told me: Today is the 7th proper And she told me that she would be leaving 7th muscle that? I make people laugh and desperately turned to amazement as his attitude. And I very calmly told him: Yes, I had planned to leave today, but my family does not have money to children so they stay in school change. I'm bored here! He made an impressive bouquet of flavor to anything but that. Anger, and stress, all week agonizing over left him emaciated go terrible sword. He said: I thought she was going to die today. She told me that she would die the house! I say: Yes, I will die, but not now, which is about 100 years. She ... knows fooled pain, but he was not angry with me much. Maybe I've been a little suggestive of his true feelings!

                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment