Sunday, September 13, 2015

Died of a man like that, sure maybe I was crazy (Episode 8)

      Such thinking is simple. But when it comes to reality, the extremely bitter. Soon after that day, I stay away and completely denies his relationship with me. He also confirmed just that I love you unilaterally only. He openly flirting with other girls in front of me.
He deliberately made me miserable. And still brazenly suggested me to name him the land immediately. Because I keep doing it, because anyway I was going to die. I remained silent for gnawing pain errors. I want to forget him quickly to start a new life. He became interested and close to my sister more. Because when I die. Both the plot has many times greater value of his lifelong work will belong to her. So you can not ignore this golden toad. Paper packages not fire, because my story with him once a major subject of discussion at school. He felt ashamed with colleagues behind her when flirting with my sister. And he will face me how in his role as my best man? Therefore, he has brazenly to the end is suggested me to kill himself. Let me and my sister were rounded happy integrity. I cried a lot about it. The tears that had flowed straight to the heart, liver, into my intestines. He also threatened if I do not do this yourself, you will have further action to me. Pain to the end, but I know, if I do not behave wisely. I would become who robbed her boyfriend, and was ghiet die like a suicide. Things are drifting in the direction he was the boyfriend of my sister. I was the third person between them. The duplicity of me and my sister made me cold all the people. My sister and I have known since she was little unkind, nothing good. Especially my sister and capital hatred or harm themselves, destroy my life, and caused me many times ghiet. Because my family is a family with no education. But he, talented man that I was so in love. How could he do this to me? I'm really not want to live anymore. But let the man die like enjoying a felicity, I did not. I can not let this female male crane double satisfaction. And died of a man like that, maybe I'm crazy.
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment