Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sad memories of me School

     I'll drive you home the school's festivities, to celebrate the 50 year anniversary of the school, okay? No, I do not want. Why? I'll take you to that, then we'll meet with my old friends, and all my old teachers. Glad you? I do not want, all ancient past became then, what happens in high school, just a bad memory. I will never go back to that place again!

      The day I enrolled in school are difficult years, poverty, and unhappiness of my life. I have no money, no family love, no love, with people born treated unfair, unjust ... The main reason is because that day I was very poor, so I seem to have no future hybrid. That left my mother when my sister got married new, after 14 years of widowhood. My sister brought home a bad man, and that's getting married. Although he was married, and had a daughter 15 years old. My life then fall into hell. All my pride about themselves and family, gradually fall off. Complete my world had collapsed completely. Sometimes I do not even want to live anymore. There are times when I was trying to survive, was trying to protect myself. ... And the teacher, who has treated you very badly with me. I remember my high school days, the school I also celebrated the 35th anniversary of the establishment of the school. That day courses before students returned to school. As for me, I have offended very heavily that day. And he has left in me a very sad anniversary. Therefore, there is no reason I go back to that school after 15 years. Although now I have become a very successful person in society. Income my one month salary in the second year of the old teachers in the school. I do that on it now, maybe I became a guest of honor was rather their noble. What enormous wealth between capital which my wife and I are owners, can the dream of the teacher, my old friends did not dare to dream. Now I have everything that men desire: money, social status, and a separate very happy family, with a husband who loves me out of ink. I unfortunately can not spend money, gold used to blot away the tears of the suffering unhappy girl whose father died, her mother married, and live a life extremely hungry in my yesterday. But I'll forget about it. And will continue to live happy, happy like now. So, again, I told my husband: Thank you, but I do not want to visit the old school's 50th anniversary establishment of the school. I just wanted to be with him, so are happy already.
                                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment