Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tragedy for trying to love

      Now I'm scared that feeling of always trying to love someone. Whether you've tried love him with all the heart. I used all my willpower to forget the old man. Letting you can live with his situation. You got yourself the hurt you from the depth of my heart. To give you pleasure, they take turns stepping through a lot of cultural values, ethics and morals that I have been educated. My life became so much worse on since they agreed to ask him. I've loved him more than myself. To then I have received nothing but pain and misery error?

      And he was the one who shake children. He said that my love for him too rational. And he has decided to leave me forever. The heartless, cruel in His human nature abound. I then, you crazy, wrong, and far down. Because I fell in love with the ruthlessness and cruelty in his eyes. Then he tossed the beautiful lives of children in tears and misery.
      Whatever desire in all my life I only love one person. But eventually they had to abandon after a long string of bitter. Why do I keep trying to love someone does not mean really love her? Why would I try to delude themselves, and deceive others that I love them? To then I've hurt myself, and ruin lives should have their most beautiful. Then when I realized a truth: love is no need to try. That is the most natural feelings of man. I love someone, it is necessary to fully accept that person only. Since it was fate then. And I do not for any reason to try to love someone. Whether that person is a lover, husband, parents, siblings, or cousins, his friends when they treated me very bad. As soon as they treat me badly, they did not deserve to be I loved it. Whether they be anyone in the world. There's no reason that I should be kind to them all. When I lose myself, when I walked away from my true love in my heart. Then when he went down and I was far wrong. I do not deserve respect for human life. The encounter suffering, unhappiness because of his choice as a necessity. And I will be back bigger mistake when wrong, but knew he would not stop. Do not give up on yourself for everything to start over again. Nothing was too late when we started doing the whole. If not marry the person you really love, then its better to live alone than.
                                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment