Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Although now, feelings, thoughts still the same, the people I have very different hours ago

        I feel like 17 years ago. The emotions, the thoughts of a teenage girl, standing before life returned to me. So also did 17 years before. Old whom I love now looks like an obnoxious old man. It is no surprise, because he has 40 years old. As of early achievers format, so now perhaps he began to enter a recession, far down. He looked awful hour. And I can not understand why the old days I used to like him. Maybe because that day because I have too much family turmoil. Should I just let my spirit dreamer with his shadow.

      Now I was 32 years old. I was entering an age when scientists suppose, the youth once 2. Entering adolescence 2nd degree, meaning I again entered the stage of love, and anger. After a long string quiet my heart. It was about to remember, going to hurt, anger someone coming? Think about these things, I feel both joy, but feel a bit nervous. Because true love bring benefit for both genders? What was passed to me, I felt very upset.
       That was 17 years ago, I had walked past a young wild time. Although now, feelings, thoughts still the same, the people I now have very different now. How many years I have learned and experienced with the advent bươn. Despite the achievements I have not achieved anything significant, but to me, it's a pride. Although I returned soul as a little girl I was. But I am different now he was before. I already have their own homes, have nice cars, good jobs. Bottom line is I am to live with what I dreamed of 17 years ago.
       Thanks for the time gave me so many lessons. And now, I like a walk through time, back to the past days. The image of the first five months of high school I went to school. Return to make my heart throb. Maybe I'm balancing the soul at that time. Or those days have left me deeply impressed too. My heart is in the morning hours, innocent as ever. Then happiness will welcome me in the coming days. So though I may seem the same as ever, but I have other things more ancient ages. I was a fool not to have lost her because of bad friends. Then the friends he has hurt me very much. Now I've got all the old things that I thought were there. So I believe, I will have love, things that we once thought was love me!
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment