Sunday, September 13, 2015

Return visit poor towns

        Today I return to the poor town, where I was there all the youth to study. Now I have established successful careers in their homeland. But today I still have to this town to get money from partners. Because in my country, financial services remain underdeveloped. So I had the opportunity to watch the roads have become very familiar during his 8 year old child. Old memories rushing back. Town development now much lighter. It is government investment, upgrading becomes a city.

        Wander a ring on familiar roads. I turn to a familiar diner. Where I ate a lot of students. Still paying the old owner. Only now looks uncle had aged. Haired uncle has had several strands of silver. It's funny because my uncle realized. Uncle asked me about the job. I also talked about his work through. Note also proved happy and congratulated me. The dishes are laid out. What familiar taste and characteristics of the shop came rushing into the throat. That's probably also have 5 years, since I graduated. I did not eat at this restaurant. The feeling here familiar as their own homes so. Only now I was a man of success in society. I was no longer a little girl once again poor students. So I called a lot of delicacies to eat. Fortunately, now my health is very good. So, I'm not eating at all search Khem.
       Also in this place, I had to know how is the anniversary of a student. Now, all are done. Everyone has started in a new life. Some succeed, others do not. I plan to call some old friends still in town. But I'm busy. I miss home, and miss work.
       The home always, but I decided to send the car and walk in familiar markets. Where once there almost every day I was going through it several times. I see goods and buy all the stuff that I like. Everything that we once I only dare to look at.
        Back home on familiar roads. Goodbye dear town where I lived almost entirely the youth. Now I go back to where impoverished homeland. But that is the source of sweet milk nourishes my soul. Place lighted my dreams. And there are also places that make my dreams come true. Goodbye poor town, and I will have days back.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment