Sunday, September 13, 2015

Scattered on the Moon

     And 15 days is going to the Moon Festival Now I no longer eagerly moon as when I was a kid again. But each year to Chuseok I feel very happy. I eat these delicacies Convention in RAM tray. It always gives me a warm feeling of a family.

       This autumn I try bloom feminine make mooncakes. Probably will be delicious. Do not know from today until mid-autumn, my job has finished safe? If it has been achieved as the result I was expecting. This autumn, the most fun than last autumn. And I will host a large Mid-Autumn herself. Because it will be the day I choose to celebrate the victory. It is an excellent starting point for future happiness.
       If my job was unsuccessful. This autumn I will not allow myself to be fun. I will be constantly focused on the job throughout a long process. I do not allow myself neglected anymore. Because I promise with success for too long.
       But why wait until this autumn I determine the next step of myself? Why I do not really try from today? I will not allow myself rest from now on, until the moon? If I do my best from now on. Chances of success will come to me before the Mid-Autumn will much larger. And I will have a joyous, happy, filled.
        This autumn I was lonely. And perhaps, loneliness is my property. Therefore, I would be lonely in this autumn only. Also unknown at why I never had doubled, with the pair as others. I wish this year I'll Autumn with friends. We will rejoice together, roam. Wish I had one man come true, and truly love me. But to be honest, I'm wondering, do not know what I need in a man? Currently I still live well when alone. My life will become complete when my work will succeed. I am an autonomous, bravery, and self-reliance. Therefore, men will do anything useful for me? Perhaps my only moments of weakness when I'll need a shoulder to share, to love. When I was in danger, difficult. I need a man strong enough to cover the back, protecting me. I remembered him, and left silently wished that someday he will come to me. But I know it will remain a dream. Because he was away from me forever now. But rather, he never really came to me. This autumn, I wish he was holding hands walking across streets. Just a desire to stop that. The desire is not guilty, though maybe now he has forgotten me long ago. This is only moments lãng, amorous of a little girl 32 years old and still unmarried singles like me only once!
                                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment