Sunday, September 13, 2015

Ending a joke after 17 years

       But the day I was going to high school exam. He brazenly suggested I spousal relationship with him. He even threatened to make me slip graduate if I do not do it. I do not want to believe his ears. My Kingdom, a person that once I loved him with all your heart, why can propose to me a thing like that? Especially now he was married. But I also knew he was the one who said to do. Therefore, I was quite worried. But I try not to bug you believe is cruel, inhuman to me that much. And that year, I was ticked all the graduation exam geography. So, I was paralyzed and slipping point common. The teacher gave me slipping in high school exams that year. Has admitted to me that she had received bribe envelope of a person to do that. I was so hurt and felt very unhappy for that. But then I was trying to get ahead in life. I went to secondary school, and the school registration before the day close behind retake exam. So, if you want to cancel my exam results once again they do not know to where. Then I also took the ordinary diploma in glee. I also graduated from university as I would have wished.

        So also did 17 years before. Since April 1 of that year. I still live very healthy, fun. But the old bugs are contained pain in my heart. It made me not stand a decent affair. Although this year I was 32 years old. But when writing out all of the center line. I understand that I actually lift off the old romance. And I never was a ... whore ever, so to be infected sida error. Because sex has passed 17 years ago, but I still live a normal healthy. Moreover, that time I never go blood tests to know that. That's just a lie, my lie's international day April 1 st only. I wish he could have paid for it lie if he does not really love me, and again want to deceive me. But the truth is, I was suffering for years about it. I was tired of it already. Revenge is dig two holes, one hole is to the enemy, and a hole for ourselves. And now I forgive you. I forgive all the difficulties and suffering that you have caused me. For love that! Why I came to it too early, it was almost burned both my career and my life. Is happy to let go. Therefore, from today, I will totally let go with all the old love story. I want a new start, with the self-repair of the break points of his soul, of the past hurt!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment