Sunday, September 13, 2015

Portrait villain status (Volume 2)

     And I began to secretly observe them. I felt good with her brother as the first day with me. And I realized, was a long time since he has no attitude with me like that. She's beautiful, irrepressible, and sweet. Maybe I'm just over her with a piece of land. What the recent plots, each encounter he always urged me to transfer ownership it for him. When I was thinking to see what was happening. Then the girl left the initiative to see me. With the heart of a jealous woman. She suggested that I would not step into the life of her marriage with him ... I froze in mid-air as the dead. Turns out, he and she is preparing to marry. He had intended to sell the car to build a house on my land truth, but to live with her. And I still live in that house with him in her capacity as an adopted sister. Since then, my father died, her mother married the new, and served in another house. I was sad, I know he was deceiving me. And other innocent girl he can also being cheated tangled. I asked her to keep quiet about this meeting. I will slowly settling, and certainly would not have what I would live with her husband under the same roof. Fortunately, the encounter took place in the dark. So she did not know what might guess from my face.

        And then my time has quietly arrange their own feelings. Even I had to leave school a few days to think. But he then thought that I miss school because of him, and that is the first step in his plan. Then he shocked and angry to see me go back to school. He was shocked to come to me and ask me why I do so. I said, I go to school because my friends and remember him. His attitude was softer when looked at me. Maybe in you still have a bit of conscience and feelings for me. But he has decided. And I also see her than me! He mumbled excuses why not to visit me during those days as he is busy. And he wanted me to keep out of school, at home. He waited a while longer, let it settle. He'll come to me. But I knew he had fallen in love with another girl. You want me to leave school to talk between me and him settle down at school. And she would not know what had happened between me and him. So you can comfortably take care and love her. People also wonder why he changed the car? The large displacement motorcycles which really suits him. I began to see the doubt and anger in his eyes busy to see me continue going to school. Maybe because he had said that, when I say love me, as I have done everything according to his opinion. I have to do everything for him. And gave him all the most precious of myself. As for me, I thought being drained away all those things, I can still be me anymore?
                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment