Sunday, September 13, 2015

The story of my students (Volume 1)

      In the early winter cold, I remember feeling a little cold about 17 years ago. That day I was lovesick for him. Perhaps this day that year was his wedding. My heart has been crushed because of stories like that. I was like a mad, wild flowers. How many loving memories of two people in the memories came rushing tears me in two.

       I took him for his own poverty. Since my family was not good. And for myself, then not fit to become a wife. I was still a student. I have no way to make money. And I'm not good at the game of women's abilities made him passionate and happy. I just love him, love passionately. I love him with all the passion and longing of adolescence. But also I had to leave him. Because he is not faithful. But he has a lot of expression is being cheated on me. Even, he also recommended me to give his name for my mother land before we got married. The reason he gave was very simple that if I do not, I would be very embarrassed with people because it will live on that land. Then he also said it would sell a large volume of motorcycles him to build a house. Since then, the house he was very close to the school, then, must the large displacement motorcycles go again? And because I was not old enough to marry, so we will not hold the wedding ceremony, which only live together only. He also suggested that I quit school everybody knew teachers love our students.
       I was very disappointed that the proposal is somewhat cheeky of him. I never dreamed of a life like that. I think that I would have to bet too much on him, people do not really know much, and understand him deeply. Come to me, as I have given him the body of a teenage virgin. I have to give up my career where I always dreamed of since I was very small, it is education. And I also have given only asset I have is that land into his hands. So we will not get married soon, I'll live like a memory of him ... All of this was beyond my imagination. He will also do in my eyes if lost motorcycle major distributors? I think that the main suspect my love with him. I have loved him sincerely, or just because I had expected a rich life, happy to be living with you? I saw a little trust in the words they say to me about him. They say he loved me just for the money. And he is preparing another new teacher married to a very beautiful School.
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment