Sunday, September 13, 2015

He wants to organize extra classes in my house ( Volume 3 )

     He changed the attitude was very kind to me. Just me to name him the land, I want to do, he would spoil me. To realize that, you want to organize additional classes in my home. And he and his friends would go there in the facilities. So my sister had moved out.
He also planned to divide the house into many small time my rental. I was really shocked by the offer. Because that's the house where my childhood nurture. Where I was living happily with his family. It is a sacred memories of family. The altar in the house of my father was very sacred. So how can I move them to another location? He did not accept that I have to the altar of his father in his room further up. When I suggest he would still hold a tutoring class in my house. But my sister still live in separate rooms in the house. He looked at me wide eyes widened just whites. After a bite, bite benefit. He whistled through his teeth and said to me was: He was a teacher ... how can you be with me under a house ... if you but to do so, people will die laughing! Then he walked away in the frustrations until the end. But I was too disappointed in him. We can not be together? So I give him reason to my house? Even transfer ownership of my land to him? And I know where to move outside your own house? Maybe he has forgotten the promises, vows to love and live together with me my entire life. Weight his voice, it seems I'm not using, if only your toe nail him! The truth is probably clear as day. Maybe he loved me. But all have an end long ago. This makes me sad. Because I still loved him. Despite knowing he does not love me anymore. But he just cared about me one bit. As my heart throbbing anxiety. That day I was very happy for me. So I do not know what to do anymore. Okay so let things lapse.
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment