Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Emotions Moon Night

       So this year's Mid-Autumn Festival ended in boredom. My family no longer the same. All were shattered truth. Each child of a parent have their own families. This autumn alone alone my mother. Remember when we were young sisters. At the festival every year, she also prepared a tray of sweets, fruit. Feast laid out in front, but the sisters we must wait until the moon rises, before being eaten. So I just hope to stand, sit forward rapidly rising moon, to be eating candy and fruit. Mid-Autumn Moon on November but was always very big year, round, and very beautiful. In memory of my 32 years old now, the moon was still the most beautiful moon I've ever seen. These days his childhood, was the happiest day of my family. Mom always love our sisters. As sisters we love each other pretty well.

        Yet also approaching 30 years. My sisters are married, have children. My granddaughter was also 16 years old. Autumn this year each venue. Does my sister also worried Autumn feast of his family is complete. Autumn this year I have not accomplished. Therefore, I can not take care of himself one day Mid-Autumn Festival affluence as I wanted. However, I also temporarily satisfied with ourselves. So perhaps my work day to reach success is very near. So later I will give her plenty of the Mid-Autumn Festival special for myself and family.
         Perhaps never a day I felt sad as autumn of this year's mother. But that's the law of nature and Mother. Fall passing then spring will come. Youth of the mother passing, the old age of the mother will come. Our childhood passed, then our adulthood will come. We are trying very hard to care for the welfare and future of themselves and their families. Mom, please take care of yourselves. Because this is the life that the mother chose. Please do not be sad mother. Because all that is happening in your family, as well as consistent with natural law alone. In this world, what does not follow the rules are very or not good. So my family and with nature itself goes through. But also the Mid-Autumn night just me sad and a little lonely but. Before the moon, the children had returned home to his mother a gift moon is what? Happy mother always happy with what we have.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment