Sunday, September 27, 2015

Papa, I want to tell you that, I thank you dad for lantern procession in the night moon

       Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival, sunny yellow light strip on the road. People rushing up and down stream. Perhaps they are trying to go shopping for their families a full Moon Festival. These days the most popular baby. Since day Mid-Autumn festival day is still considered a child. Thus, children in this occasion was the center of attention of the whole society. We receive gifts as confectionery, toys from parents, relatives, and from social organizations.

       I'd miss the most impressive autumn day in my childhood. That was when I was a kid. I would love to own one star-shaped lights. But that day my family was very poor, so I can not buy it for me. On the Mid-Autumn far my parents did. I got along well together and announced capital. My father played until dark, then I demand to pick lamps with friends in preschool classes. But I do not have lights? But the group of adults and children after watching concerts in the outdoor theater. All lights turned into a huge procession. On the head of the delegation who are traditional folk imagery in day Mid-Autumn Festival at home I like: Notice Pebbles, uncle Teu, Hang Nga ... Followed by a traditional Lion dance troupe colorful. The drummer, gong brandishing colorful dress. Assembly boisterous drumming around the village streets as I insisted on my father followed the procession of lights. Dad then they'd take me home soon. Since then sure mom has prepared a banquet of traditional autumn at home. Is not my own wish eagerly merged drum rhythm. Many other children too. Adults, children roadside air in light procession and Lion Dance is increasingly crowded, makes my heart feel more eagerly, glad.
     Only regret is that I enjoyed the day star-shaped lights of the children in the procession. When he announced recently is not responsible mother bought me one star-shaped lights cheap, the father also has loved me. Do not hold back her heart, dad took one lamp in the procession to me. I was very happy, and the other babies crying. Then he took one of the other lights other children take for that child ... And the cries of children rang a patch of sky Autumn Whether enjoyed her star-shaped lights. But I decided to return it and told dad take me home. In my heart is very sad. And later I dreamed I would actually grow rich. I would buy the things they want.
       Since then, every Chuseok're always trying to make himself a star by his lights color paper, under the guidance of textbooks. My father is very happy about that. Sure dad is also very embarrassed because there was a bad move in the night Trung Thu. And he wanted me to be a good person according my merciful nature.
       Now I was 32 years old. This autumn I miss dad, this time Daddy was in a very remote place. Although my father was a man with no good in the eyes of many others. Then to me, my father is still wonderful. I've been a father's world. Dad can do everything for me. Papa, I want to tell you that, I thank you dad for lantern procession moon night!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment