Sunday, September 27, 2015

After 1 month before I put my project to the test

     The key issue as I have a headache thinking about what my project was solved. So I guess I do not need to wait until one month more to put the project into trial operation. Despite knowing that, add 1 months, the percentage% of my success would much higher. And the thought of testing or not testing to show up in my head. On reflection, I still see the test should leave the first months. It was a necessity for me to put everything into perfection. I need to have confidence when you press the start button project. Instead of trembling and anxiety as today.

     Just one month after all. 1 month will pass quickly. I still need to set up additional transit system hit. I need to write more new programs. And I need a few good responses from the experts. 1 month may be enough for all these things. Too rushed to do, when I know that I am very hard to be successful?
     Come on, my! Success to me is still ahead. Just I try to add a little longer, I'm sure that I will succeed. Moreover, the implementation of this project, I did learn a lot of new and useful things. These things very meaningful in my life. If to October I will test everything a success. There is nothing to guarantee that I will continue doing it. There are many things we will do in a lifetime. But there are things going through the best time then, will be very difficult to do. The study is a typical evidence for that. Because after age 30, the human personality gradually perfected. Learning will become very difficult. Sometimes it was only the following. Thus, although we have added a lot to offer justice. Then our personality could not change with them. As it has been finalized already. This year I was 32 years old. I myself saw, thinking ability, learning, changing my self clear decline. So, I need to cherish those moments this meager, to change ourselves, then would change his whole life!
       There will be no trial in October this before. That in October I will go on perfecting the entire system in the project. Then I'll take my projects go into operation in November this fact. Hopefully it will be successful!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment