Sunday, September 27, 2015

Love Story Fall

      In these days fall in August sky, bright sunshine yellow light on the road. Cool autumn weather, the yellow leaves falling in the wind. It makes my heart flutter, wistfully. I suddenly crave a strong fist of a man. I suddenly need a warm heart and the desire to love, back cover of one man for me.

     In singles group on facebook, I saw a lot of people who share similar feelings with my fall. They are longing for love in the yellow of a romantic autumn. And on this occasion many boys logged into the singles world. Maybe in the boys feel lonely when autumn came over the girl. And I was struck by a single guy than I am 3 years old. When watching videos of his introduction. I thought: He's mine! And I did not hesitate to invite friends with him on facebook.
      On a sleepless night, it rained all night. I wandered alone on facebook and blog enlist. He appeared and talked to me that night on facebook. Through the story, I saw he was quite sincere. And between us there is a strange similarity to the circumstances came about, and an old romance. The similarity to the point I think if this is a trap? Does his appearance has to be a coincidence? And this is a conspiracy? I also saw many doubts and dissatisfaction about him. I thought I could not love him, I do not like him anymore ...
       But I kept accidentally or on Facebook and search 1 something? On that I am not a friend anymore? Those who know they have it! But we were no longer the person you long ago. Perhaps I went in search of his appearance. We have a "crazy" alike. Perhaps only we could understand each other deeply. I feel like he would be a whole new world for me. But talk to him, flirting with him. I feel sorry for my heart. He's still in me, is the most important part of my soul. But now he is where I want to be with him. Then I wondered, did not know I had to step out of a monotonous life with a heart that loves him alone in this world. Or am I going to adventure with 1 new affair, where things have not started, but my heart was very sore now. Why I can not dismiss him from my heart. But more properly speaking, he is my heart. So how I can take heart that love another go again? Just let the yellow autumn leaves swept away newcomers image. The love story does not promptly initiate saw the fall, autumn fading already. I would not begin to know for sure I will not be able to come to a good end.
      Fall is about to take over. Winter is coming very close. I need to tempering his warm heart. For this spring, it will sprout, bud popping.
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment