Sunday, September 13, 2015

My dream is only a small and simple as that

      My work pursued during the past 3 years is entering the final phase. Hence the anxiety, sadness came to me more. I have insomnia lasts. Pressure of work has made me feel very tired. And my health back up quite weak. Can I get the flu when the weather changes. And digestive disorders if I eat a little bit spoiled food. This major show my resistance increasingly weak
.
       So much today, I must complement ourselves plenty of nutrition. Today I bought 3 kg carp fry on medium to medium warehouses to eat. Many times I have been living and hardship saving too. So that my health was weak, even weaker. My job is sitting at a computer. But energy does not cost as farm work, but this is a hazardous job, and a lot of pressure. Especially for me, or stay up late, or wake overnight. Anyway health is what is most precious. Without health, though I have a mountain of gold, 1 silver mountain nor to do anything. So up I will take care of themselves very well. Then tomorrow, the star wants to happen!
       My life now is a bass note how the bracelets. But no matter, because I'm going to a promoted node. I wish that my job is pursuing quick success. Let me have more conditions of their health care much more. Rather let this situation drag on. Maybe I'll become a bad person like mammoths died. Perhaps all the worry, this sadness coming over. Because my work is going on successfully. And I'm just trying every second, every minute longer. All again depends on myself. Just do your job well. I will succeed. Suddenly I do not wish for success will take me to the world of luxury, wealthy much. I just want to buy 2 houses. There is a luxurious yacht. There is a good car. There are three accounts in international banks. There is a natural resort luxury. Having a stake in some companies are thriving in the world. And there is a lot of money, I can spend a lifetime eating nor out. My dream is only a small and simple as that. And I will do it in the coming years of his life. I am hoping that I will do. In this dream, perhaps owning natural resort luxury that I will perform first, as soon as I succeed!
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment