Sunday, September 13, 2015

The project started my career

      During three years, from the day I leave the company that I am a chief accountant, to pursue personal career, I have worked very hard. Yet the money I earn is not worth much. My life became very hardship. The spirit there is much anxiety, sadness, and low self-esteem people. Therefore, my health had deteriorated visibly.

        How many times have I had almost touched a hand to success. Then that many times I've failed completely. I even have to throw away all the projects I pursue during 2.5 years to do from the beginning. Many nights I awake nights lines to work. Actually, even though I went to bed to sleep, I could not sleep well. How anxious, depressed and filled with hope in my heart. Makes me uneasy restlessness. Hard, so hard. But I was determined to move on the path they have chosen. I know, now, I should really try. 15 days, I will officially put the project I'm done going into the test. If the project is successful. I'll escape poverty, destitute in society. But if the project fails. I will take at least 3 months to supplement the shortcomings. 3 months for life no more. But 3 months with me will be a long road. Because I have very little money to spend. The current business is not my best. So difficult and anxious to weigh more on the shoulders of my weedy. I also know what to do but to try? I was 15 days for his efforts. I have pursued this project for 3 years. 15 days why should not I wait? Despite knowing that, I want it or not want. At least 15 day before I put the project on a trial run. I'm smart enough, and mature to not do anything hasty. For now, I myself have not confident because of what we do. So I need to supplement, modify, review the entire project. I really do not want it to fail. And I'm feeling scared at the thought of it.
       Projects increasingly drifting about the final days of the trial. I feel nervous and anxious. It also made me feel tired, random thoughts, and mumble as people were nervous too. Okay, I try to solve their own pressures, there is plenty of public resolve việ day. That is the only way to make me more confident in my work results. And that is the best, most useful help me relieve the pressure.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment