Sunday, September 13, 2015

Her family story my friend Jen

       Today I went shopping and met her old teacher. She looks emaciated go much too. Looks like she's just undergone a process of stress, lasts. She blankly and ailing, aging. Time passed quickly, a new day I'm 13 years old. She was the teacher of my geography. Yet now I have 32, also a teacher I have entered old age. I no longer recognize the beautiful woman, gentle day anymore.

       Heard last son of her wise. It trafficking, vandalism of her dissipated a lot of assets. And his first son is currently trading 1 garden café. Beloved daughter, her brilliant day, and also my old school friend, now working in a room for a factory supplies. Jen her daughter, who was always a beautiful girl and my first in my class. She had been very much loved. Since childhood, he lives in your full love of her parents, grandmother, brother and sister. I've always secretly wished to have a family like that. Jen's father worked as a teacher of the school, the training of officers in the army. Jen's mother also worked as a teacher like my mother. Heard 2 people once used to be classmates. But their character very opposite. Therefore, school days, she initially hated me because I was a mother. But a long time, she became very precious to me, because I'm very good. Family Jen from the time he was famous grandmother's richest regions. Jen's parents also make a lot of money, so, Jen did not lack something compared to an orphan as my poor father. Although in the same class together since we grade 2 to grade 9. But we never me. Jen always proved very contemptuous circumstances my background, she was even attacked, humiliated me in public. Jen and I made the market vulnerable, so I did not love her too much.
        Listen to my mother recounted the life of Jen now quite difficult. She was married, but had for years but had no children. How many good people in the village to marry a wife Jen. But Jen and her family have refused flatly. Jen met and loved her husband now. Thinking his house right in the center of the capital, and Jen is the only husband. So they house both Jen glad she did get a good husband, the wealthy. But only after the wedding Jen knows, she almost got scammed. Great house in the center of the capital that Jen husband, the husband Jen rented house. He rather you his mistress, and calling him a child. He also referred to them as parents for intimacy, but actually they have no relatives whatsoever. So Jen and her home very sad. Following this, Jen's parents bought her an apartment in new urban areas. But luck did not smile at them. Although family money Jen has played to 80%, but that the apartment project is still on paper. It is possible therefore that mother Jen was worried, thinking very much. What a pity for her!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment