Sunday, September 27, 2015

Romantic Autumn Goodbye

     Now is between Autumn Sunny yellow light strip on the road. Weather balmy Autumn season. Trees still very green. Because they are still drawing strength from the rains. But under a tree, falling yellow leaves have fallen a lot. Since this is the fall that! If the fall without leaves fall, then where was the fall again. Yellow leaf fall is still seen as a symbol of the fall

       Fall has given me a lot of romantic feelings in your heart. I feel the time has passed quickly. I want to keep them. I feel I've wasted my youth when lived in solitude. Maybe now they dare not struggle with the bad, the evil, to protect love and true happiness in my heart. I surrendered to them. And they live in misery, loneliness. I realized I was wrong. I was wrong truth. The greatest significance of this life is a struggle. When you deny the struggle, which means you have to accept defeat. But failure is always synonymous with misfortune. And they can not allow themselves to be more unfortunate.
       In the second half of this fall, I will focus on resolving all remaining issues of the project. For when winter comes, you will not have a winter of starvation and cold as the winter was over. Watch out, while thinking about work. I did not get any more romantic. Because life is a work that. Work for you pleasure, money, and good friends. Stuff that even love is not for me to be. Do not compare between love and work, to know something than nothing. Since both love and work has made up his life.
       Thanks for letting me fall to romantic feelings. I had to return to the daily rhythm of life for me. Autumn passed, and autumn will come back. There is so much meaning in my life, when passed, will never come back again. So I can not passionate, romantic autumn with yellow leaves fall again. Work is calling you. And my youth is passing very quickly. You should try to achieve the achievements they expect. For then I will confidently step into the world of love. I want to live in love. I want to have a family!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment