Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tomorrow I will return to visit the town

      Tomorrow, whether sunny or raining, I still have in the town. Because I need to change the expiry date on your ATM card. A long time ago I did not return to the town. Places I've lived in most of his youth. Where both a student I embrace dreams. Roads, streets, or store, are permeated with so many memories in me.

      Tomorrow I will return to visit the town. Where poor city print a time stamp of youthful mistakes. That day, I always flee myself, I always try to forget myself. I live like a machine. I only write academic and sports training, to his desire to progress. And I have become weak and very much aggrieved. When losing oneself also means I've lost everything. Yet that day I was trying to turn her into a different person. For now I am still a hard look at ourselves.
        Tomorrow I will return to visit the town. Place print imprint of the poorest of my day. Place witnessed the suffering, and disappointment to my utmost. Place witnessed a lot of mistakes in my youth. And tomorrow, I will lay the foundations for what was a small town, seeing my wealth.
      Oh the little town, which lies just 10 kilometers me. Yet in that place and I had a totally different life at home. Knowing how difficult and dangerous has happened to me in the small towns that. To come now, when I think back, sometimes I was scared to even hair stand up. I thought the town was located very far from where I live. And I've struggled alone facing difficulties. Where she has planted in my life so many mistakes and misfortunes. For now, I still feel regret calming wisdom when thinking about the past.
      Tomorrow I will return to visit the town. I will see to the miraculous change in his place. Even I myself was very much different now and then. Well, once again visit the old place. For then I will forget all a lifetime has passed. I will embark on a whole new life. I will build my happiness on what's most essential selves. The past is what has passed, though regrets that look like, then I'll never be able to edit it. When looking to the past, if I have regretted that, so I can only learn from experience, and never make a mistake like that only. Since I had lost so much in love, so now I'll just get on. If you do not receive the love, it means it is not love! Man finally act only for the benefit. And from now, what is not beneficial for me, will be removed from my life.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment