Saturday, September 26, 2015

Learning is the only way to help me change my life

       The world around me was really bad. But I know that the only way for me to change that world, as you change yourself. You need to change the perception, thinking and his own ability. Then my world view will change. And I believe that it will become better. Because you are changing in a positive direction. And if still human and thinking as in the present. No matter wherever you are in the world, sooner or later, then you also have to think and feel like the mood in modern times only.

       Are you really want to change myself. I want to change my life. I want more money. I want to have a happy life. So once again step into the world children educated. I learn every day. Studying under the program and my own plan. Because I want to progress in life. Again my whole world just learning. Because I've always believed that learning is the only way to help me change my life. And now I still believe that.
      But this time they learn my own way. I learned things that they think are necessary. So I can earn more money from what they have learned. I no longer study to pass the exams. I did not learn to have high scores in the eyes of friends. I also learned to raise children not go off the sadness. I did not even learn to have fun. I also learned not to increase the attractiveness to the people you love. The purpose of my biggest learning is now learning to personal change, learning, and thinking of yourself. Learning to wisdom, understanding, and wisdom than with life. Kids learn to be stronger in life. Learning to everyone in society will respect you more. Learning to succeed in all areas of life. Learning to become a rich and noble society.
       I believe I will. Because the reality is I'm getting better every day. So perhaps some autumn passed already. She has been making in his learning path selection. And they also found themselves alone there was different than before. I'm stronger and more bravery in life very much. Learning is forever. The school is wonderful. Especially when we are learning what they like, what they want to learn, and learn what makes me change, progress.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment