Saturday, September 26, 2015

Goodbye to you, the love of a youth

      Every time I walk away, every time you fun flirting with someone. I felt sorry for him, sorry with my heart. After the moment of sublimation, the romance of confession. First settled in my soul still only him. Sometimes you're laughing with him. And I like to hear his heart blame, anger me because of that. Many know how to be sorry for him, sorry for my love for him. But I still have the wrong choice. Then you do for your heart pain, his heart torn things, you should be very happy.

        But you know what, now I'm scoldings he left there, my heart, sir. Why do not you come to me, for me from his passionate love? Why did you let me live in loneliness, anguish, and wait? I do not want to live like this anymore. You'd be smiling, happy every day with people I really love. Although life is difficult, though I suffered so much the hon bags. Just he gripped my hand, like that to me is enough. I'll be along in close together and struggling with life. But where are you? How many years have passed already, where are you? How many years before, he left me, so I also wish to remember something?
       Just let the wind swept away again. I'll walk away again looking for a new love. Perhaps it was too late for a happy couple already. I was too slow feet with happy family already. He still distant differentiated. Actually I still keep dreaming, I still miss you. But I know he would never go looking for you both. Because I was too superficial, I was too foolish known him from the first day. And perhaps he will forever never accept you. Love with him just from you only. Know I love you unilaterally, so I had to go ramming his heart love others. But something failed because he always appears right at me and he was supposed to marry. Nonetheless, all are done. Memories now perhaps just make you feel miserable, depressed. Goodbye to you, love of both a young age. Cause you have officially entered middle age already. You need to be calm under one roof, where brawny arms of a man who really loves you.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment