Saturday, September 26, 2015

New life from the Fall

      3 days left to the month step 10. Time passed quickly. Fall was about to go through, the gold leaf has fallen very much doorstep. Winter is coming up very soon. Next it will be Spring, and Summer. The cycle of the universe passed quickly. Just like that is going to end the year. End of 1 year, as well as ending a cycle of the moon orbiting the sun. So it means very little. From the day I stepped into a new learning path. Perhaps also some autumn passing. But I did not feel. I like people to go back in time, and looking for treasures from the past. I do not get older, weaker, but I have grown up, stronger each day.

       From a young girl, weak, and there are many superficial. Now I have become mature, robust, and more bravery. Life goes by so fast also. I also went through 32 deciduous autumn. But I never felt the gentle beauty, pure as this fall. Each yellow leaves falling with the Wind, also reminds me how feelings, thoughts. Maybe I've really matured. These days I miss him. Remember my misfortune for him. Surely he was very painful! Now I think maybe he was hurt. But love is not guilty of capital. Sin is only in me chose the wrong object to love. Now each person each. I remained celibate despite 32 years old.
      Fall is a beautiful, gentle and sweet. Perhaps this fall has healed my heart squeeze back. After so many years it has been shattered. Those hurt in my heart has been healed by time. I'm also blown into him the breath of fresh air. I want to change this life. I wanted to be loved. And I saw a man thirsty cravings. I need a shoulder, an arm of a man cover or mid-stream and down this hurried life. I have lived in solitude for so long. In person I'm lit up a new life. Although it is still fragile, very little. But I know, and then it becomes very big and completely master my life.
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment