Monday, September 28, 2015

Just you feel happy in your heart is okay

      Suddenly sad! Autumn Nights this year so sad about? No compensation for last year at all. Suddenly saw something sad. Something a little lonely. Why do it? For I was 32 years old and still alone in one day as this autumn. Because we do not have the money to satisfy all the needs and wishes personally. Since work is still deadlocked. And we have to wait at least one month away hope it succeeds. Suddenly I saw that one month away so long? At least 1 month before I had money, hence the respect of others. Well, money is secondary to confirm my value in the eyes of the people at the present time.

        Life is just like this very long and tiring. But, no problem. As I regained my own balance already. 1 month passed quickly. And I have much work to do in May 10. Then everything will be great for me. Both of my life will enter a new phase. Phase of success and happiness. This sad little worth much. Fall that! Autumn always makes one sad and romantic.
       So also went through the first half of the fall On the leaves yellow fall still makes my heart flutter, pay back. Fall gave me a lot of romantic feelings. Most fun that I've seen the progress and maturity of yourself every day. Maybe I was entering the final months to develop themselves. Then the man I almost did not change anymore. So it seems that the change in the person I am seems very fast. It was like when the amount has accumulated enough material now will change that. I also have to really mature only. So it looks like I've grown a bit late compared to friends already. But that's okay. but everyone is different. Each person has his own struggles. Everyone has a choice of a private road. All comparisons are becoming more unfair. And can not take the success of this man to compare with others. We are just happy enough. We just need to feel satisfied, happy about what has that right. So is our life. Happiness is because we feel. And yet the end of life is happiness. So, whether you are a social how unimportant. Just you feel happy in your heart is right. If you have in hand everything that men are expected. But you always feel unhappy, even unhappy about them. Those things you have to do?
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment