Monday, September 28, 2015

Always live as ourselves

      I returned to the true essence of who I am. So what? People like me it capital that! I'm not too clever, nor the mediocre form, tiny. My life is not wealth and glamor. For now I just like that. Every day we try to get ahead in life. I try to learn and work to look forward to my life changed. At the moment, I just do it like that.

       I again bravely discarded wrong things other than ourselves. Things to embrace, I just weakens self myself more. This life requires me to have to struggle to achieve what you really want. Yet I surrender and accept the fate arranged? To come now in my heart there is a lot of regret. And my life is still unhappiness, misery, and loneliness.
       Well then, from today I returned to live with the true nature of man himself. Man I live with simplicity, without frills. I just always try to strive for the essence of who I am. How shall I have lived like that. Why did I have to live with myself differences to do? Who was born has the right to live freely. Just his life not only violate the law.
      My life is still very difficult and needy. But just my job successfully. I'll have the money. And I will take care of themselves is one full life of affluence. Therefore, there is no reason why I be myself? What capital does not match the true nature of my people, please just go away. Because even though I have tried to keep you alive deceitful stay inside me. Then whether you will be with me for how long? You have made me older happy, when I myself got himself back up unhappy and hurt? Then when you found out the whole truth about me. You will despise my personality.
       All human activity is finally sake. If I live it is myself. I also make myself older weakness of personality. I would be lost or damaged, and so much damage. And what purpose was that I no longer am myself again not achieved. Or at least I can not be happy with it. So I get the benefit of losing ourselves? No help at all! All indications are that the loss, damage, and injury alone!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment