Monday, September 28, 2015

I'm tired of being single scene like this before

      Now is between Autumn First heard this spring will marry my cousin. It took one girl to do the same work with it in the Ministry of Finance. I am also happy for it. She was not as pretty as I had imagined. But by the looks dynamic and intelligent. So in my cousins, maybe just me is not married. Sad to say it. Since I was a girl that was 32 years old. But what is also the cause of it. Why I have created for myself 1 a stable source of income. That's all.

       2 months it will marry. During his two months, not knowing my job was not successful. According to my predictions, maybe I just started successfully. If so, there would seem to me to have something that I boasted with their mother. And I also dare look them all. But in this age and in which I do not love, not money, it is sad. Fortunately, I still have a job to that charm. But if it ever does not generate money, then maybe I will not have to worry because it is.
       Time passed quickly. New day my sister and grandmother they are caring, loving. Yet now we have become adults in society. But my grandmother went to a place far away. If my grandmother was alive, my cousin knows success it is today. Get a girl back draft gentle, talented wife. Make her happy. Her care worth it.
      On small, loving grandmother and spoil it most, among her grandchildren. As she said it was one baby preterm birth. It is weaker than the other children, she should take care of it more .... How many happy and sad memories of childhood memories came rushing back to me. That day I was very sad because his father was dead, my mother alone raising my 4 sisters. So to ease the economic pressure, have sent my mother to help her grandmother one time farming. And his time, has left me a lot of pain and error than we. Nonetheless, everything has passed more than 20 years. Things now I can do is try to work for good. Then I would become a success in life. I wish I would have more money. I want myself to live happily!
       Gone was one half fall already. Winter will go through very quickly. Next it will be spring. This Spring I really want to be married to someone. I also want to get married. I want to live with one man. I'm tired of being single scene like this before. ...
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment