Sunday, September 13, 2015

He wants me to move out of his own house (Volume 4)

       Seeing that I did not say anything because of his extraordinary expression. And my sister still live quite happily in the family house. He came to me and gave me to the last day she moved out of that house.
Maybe he was crazy! The house of my sister that he took as what to say so? Maybe he thought I was transferred to his ownership. So he became the face. The brazen porters increasingly evident on his face. He could not respect me anymore. The story of the house is a single story between us. I'm sad too, tears poured. I said, but I had nowhere else to go. He mad: That was her job, I do not care. If you want, I'll rent the house back there. And I can not see her face there when I work. If she still wants to be there, they must open the door to another direction. And certain to separate from my world. Because she is a student that. Oh, my sweetheart. He said that so it is even more hopeless. I bit of a sigh and said to him: Yesterday mother has come over me. Mother also talk he offered her house to borrow up more room. His mother disagreed home repair, because the house already weak. Altar mother nor to move. She said the only that he wanted to rent the rent. Furthermore, she told him not to move in a hurry. Because no agreement was that rents engine. He widened to look at me, his eyes full of spiteful. Seems like he thought I was his student, so my things will be yours. So he did not need to hire. Furthermore, the mother here, this makes him less aggressive with my show better. But his attitude remained steadfast, he said gritted teeth, on a day when he will move to that in. I no longer care. His feelings with me how, all of which reveal all. There's no reason for me to move from her beloved house to lend you both. If you like it, please share away. Thus was I was too good for him then.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment