Monday, September 28, 2015

 Insomnia back then

     Insomnia back then. I just have a few days sleep. Yet today the insomnia. Do not know why anymore. Probably because all day I ate only one bowl of porridge with sugar there. Well, tomorrow I have to buy fish to eat to increase health so. Perhaps I was a bit worried at, lamenting about the project I'm doing the right to add one more month was put into run trials. Pity me that. Just eat non-edible condition. Sleep can not sleep like today, then I would be very significant health worries there.

      No problem, from tomorrow I remember going to sleep before 10pm. Maybe everything will be all right then. Also at today's Mid-Autumn Day again. So in I have added some unhappy feelings. Mid-Autumn Festival is also closed in the monotony. Okay, certain Autumn next year I will turn it back on brilliant and memorable. After Mid-Autumn Festival is coming New Year. New Year's Day is an important holiday. Hopefully then my job was successful. And I'll buy them for 1 Tet decent, kind. Life Instead I would worry every penny for food, for even as today it is hard. Suddenly I feel confused, anxious. Since I do not know what to do to ensure more success after 1 month. If after one month again where I have not been successful, why? That is entirely probable. Then, the situation will become my very worst. To avoid falling into this situation. I will try my best every day. Hopefully everything will go on well. I've put a lot of trust, and invest a lot of effort into this project. I do not let myself fail add 1 again. So the preparation to be perfect.
     Anyway, I can not do nothing more than attempt both. I'm hoping everything will become good for me in the first 11 months last month will pass quickly. Only 4 weeks after all. In 4 weeks, I will be a huge amount of work to be addressed. So sure I will not have much time so sad and worried. I will try my best. Because I'm really going to intolerable poverty live scene already. In this life, there is nothing more miserable poverty? Poverty is the source of all kinds of human misery. Trying to make money is one of the most genuine aspirations humans. I will become rich. Just try to stop me!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment