Monday, September 28, 2015

Hotels of my wife

     I do and I love each other very long. Then I'd be the girl in the age of 20 do not know what love is. But because life situation and position in society away from each other. So we were far apart. But true love is a circle. After a strenuous long way with life and work. We all realize that we really love each other. And we need to stay together, to come up stronger, and together fight for life.

      On a cool late autumn sun, luxury cars parked in front of me of my little house. Between them I do not need to say much. I just look at his eyes was enough. Now I've become a mature woman. I really need to embrace love and cover his back in life. I still loved him. And he came up to me. Is there anything more wonderful in life like that. A quick wedding took place. His mother is very happy about me. Maybe because I really love her son!
       After the wedding, she handed to my wife and I manage a large hotel, it is located right in the heart of the capital. Though always dreamed I would become a manager, an owner. But when managing a large hotel, then I'm pretty scared. Thanks to a steady bravery, and love combined with his backing. I gradually regain confidence. Then relatives and my friends also have a lot of people want to go to work at the hotel. But since the development of the hotel, I was forced to reject them. I recruit the best candidates to work in the hotel. So the business of my wife and I are very favorable. Hotels of my wife and I are more prestigious organizations voted the best hotel in the country. My parents are very happy for her husband and daughter, have come from popular classes like me. They were not wrong about people. Especially my mother. My mother has agreed to become the daughter-mother, right from the first day meeting. Just between the two of us have a bit of a problem only. Perhaps the main reason is because we do not really mature. Lucky for us that we have found each other again. After so many years we are far apart. But now I think the separation that is necessary. To our more mature in life. We also feel the need to have several in my life. This hotel is a gift from his parents for us. Parents have a lifetime of hard work to get it. Therefore, we will maintain, develop it well. To the latter also will leave it to our children and grandchildren.
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment