Monday, September 21, 2015

I want to be with his fist driving into tomorrow

       It rained, I miss him. I still love him despite his many years of separation. Please come to me, we go together to his wedding? I'm tired, so still have to live in the lost, lonely life midstream. I want to be with his fist go forward to tomorrow.

      Darling, I no longer want to be a more inauspicious. I want to be a happiest person in the world. Therefore, they need him fist sailed through life. That happy darling.
      Now I have become a woman really mature. I have money, freedom, and love with him feels a burning in my heart. He himself went on together, back together, go him, ask him to hold my hand tightly, and never let go of my hand anymore. I really love and need you in my life.
       Maybe after the festival, the task of going perfectly fine. Then, I'll go find him around the world. I remember very dear man that I truly love. I have lived in isolation for so many years already. Now I want to be with him. He assured to go, his life will be full of them, but happy. I've made a lot of money from the hands and minds of ourselves. I believe his parents will be pleased about a daughter like you. Although born and raised in poverty. But my family is also a great former landlord of the region. Although times change. From a wealthy family had become the poor in society. But they are the 3rd generation of his family. And I became one the richest region. Such was not worthy of him, O prince of your dreams?
      Back inside me, O dear man. Please hold your hand and go all life. We need each other to both happy. I promise to be faithful, loving, and caring for him all his life. I beg you, do not force them to live in languishing, lonely like this forever. Come to my side, and picked me up from this place. I was tired and bored school as it ages. Now I want to get rid of all the past to go tomorrow. Now there is no reason why we can not be together anymore. I could go into all the world with him.
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment