Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Emotions when watching movies 007

      After a long period of labor is intense and there is no rest. Industry and humid weather with rain. Today I feel pretty tired of people. My mind does not want to think anymore. Therefore, both this afternoon I watched the classic action movie spies reputation 007. I have heard of this movie for so long. But today got the chance to see. I must say that the film or ambiance. Rarely has a film or so. However, in this film, I did not see him 007 very clearly portrayed. All the success of the film belongs gunfight scenes and explosions. He spies prince had a stand selling his superiors in exchange for other spies 6, has impressed quite strong in me. By way of acting fun, humor, and his pranks on film. Considering to the end, he's just a victim. Only thing, how to solve that problem, has made too many innocent people are killed.

       And of course the character 007 also left quite impressive in this film. But I think his impression left in the film is due to his or her role, rather than his acting. In the film, I'm most impressed with him by saying with his superior position as the "return to the past, where we have many advantages." Well, where I was born and grew up always gives us the greatest strength from deep within the soul. So, even going anywhere, settle anywhere, we rich are, the homeland remains the memory error, the greatest love in one's heart. Especially when we fail or fatigue on your path. We just want to get back home to rest, relax and be held the heart homeland.
        In the film I still see a great message of life as "the revenge was dug two pits, one thing is to bury enemies, and a hole is to bury myself." End of film 007, both riders revenge and retaliation were died. Although they are all very good. Therefore, in this life, there are so many people treated unfairly with us. But what we can do to give yourself the best, try to progress and better. To minimize the harmful effects of unfair treatment with us. If possible, try to forgive them so that our hearts at ease, comfortable, and happy.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment