Monday, September 21, 2015

I need to return to true human nature really my

       After all that had gone through, I still love you. I have to accept, forgive and overlook all that can come with him. But whether he would accept me? He can accept and ignore my man, really? Knowing how bad things get themselves siege forever. I have to do to be happy here?

       Again you have to invest in their careers. I would build for himself a solid career. Then I would leave completely all the world around me wretched. Only an independent, autonomous whole new make you get the freedom and happiness in life. I miss you, perhaps it's time to leave the place they need to live with him. Live with passion and true happiness of my own. It no longer mean anything to me anymore. I was completely satisfied childhood dreams on this land. Now I want to completely start a new life.
       Must goodbye homeland, this country alone. It is no longer what makes me more encumbered. there is none that I wanted to see. No longer what makes me passionate. Only exit where you have a real chance to find true happiness of life. It was too late for a new beginning then. Past hometown where there is nothing more that made me linger forever. You will come to the city, where the beloved capital filled with passion. Where you and all your soul there. I'll also walk around holding hands in autumn. Together runs around the lake dreaming. Live, work, and share their passions.
      I suddenly realized the reason I met so many misfortunes in life. As in because I have lived the life of other people too much. Sometimes, I do not know who you are anymore. And what was the true nature of the child? Where was the man that you really love? Where only the passion, lust of youth. But all their lack of it is gone. Now the world in my soul there is only him. You need to do something to him more happy. And also to build own happiness two us. And the most important thing you must do is get rid of everything you need here. Completely shake off the people who make you unhappy, and the difference with itself. I need to return to true human nature, my true. With this man, he's just had enough, though we would anywhere in the world.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment