Monday, September 21, 2015

I need to make a lot of money to do everything you dream

      Fish stock pot the other day I cooked today have strange taste. So this morning I've emptied the dog to eat. So since morning I have not eaten anything. I tried the sauteed vegetables cook and to eat. But I still do not want to eat at all. Perhaps because I am not a follower of Buddhism. I need protein-rich foods like meat, fish, eggs ... have in your meals. As a child, I was very or skip meals when there is no good food. Maybe my mother was sad that day was so hard for it.

       Yet as well as 20 years. Now I have to live separately in the house owned by her. Today I have an appointment with an important client. So, I was not able to market to buy food. Near the end of appointment time and without seeing him where guests. But my mother had me on the phone to her mother's house for dinner. Maybe today my mother cooked a lot, and someone asked my mother to eat dinner.
         But I'm also new to come up to the mother to eat. Because I still want to wait for the visitors to my appointment today. Well, I would rather leave it to his promise, but definitely not become a friendly against one loss. Anyway, I'm still busy doing some work in progress. My life now is all work, only work alone. I have tried a lot to my work soon succeed. Then I would buy a lot of good food to eat mom invited. My mother also began entering old age. Yet I have not always succeeded. When thinking about this, sometimes I also feel sad. Looking at old friends and my school. Whom did the beautiful, wealthy, and happy. And I do not have anything in their hands at all. Fortunately that project I was pursuing seemed about to succeed. Then, I'll have money, be happy. Because this life is essentially made up of money. Money generated by about 50% happy in marriage. Because not produce a high income and stable. I dare not ask anyone. And perhaps no one wants to marry a man like me. And I was not confident enough to walk into a marriage they are incapable fully autonomous financially. Because life is a life in marriage rice, clothes, rice, money. As big small expenditures in the two families. Then about eating, education of children ... Without money, whether that marriage happy? If I can not make money costs in part for his family, whether I get respect in marriage? I was not happy? So, I need to try to work, to create more money, and will do everything I dreamed of.
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment