Sunday, September 20, 2015

I have to do to get the happiness of my life really?

    I miss you, miss you so much. These days I miss you so much. Only wish is to hug him tightly, being sniffed his body. Was he a hug ... but why he is where they are. He has been remembered me? Or do you come and marry me! Now I just wish my wife made it.

       British capital is full every child's dream that? Now they dream of becoming his wife. Be live with him forever. He helps me do that go sir. You need to wait for him much longer? Anyhow, I still need to complete the money machine itself has. Then he'll come looking for you, okay? We'll live together for the rest of his life. In this life, there is nothing better than that?
        How long is it you do not see each other again? All is in you. Why did you have so much personality issues. For that we were apart. Despite knowing that we are truly in the shadow of another heart. The main problem is in children. All errors are starting with children. Therefore, they need to improve ourselves every day. For a date to meet again. You and I will be together forever. O man you truly love. Please wait for me for a while longer. I'll go find him. Will tell you that I love you.
       Maybe between us there are many obstacles, but he never shared these things with me. Maybe you and I are two different worlds. And how ironic fate to make me see and love you. From the beginning he did not accept me. So they chose love others. He is none other than his friend. Because I want to, when with him, I'll still see you.
       Time passed quickly. Page that is also easy to 15 years. All of us have grown up, matured. Each has its own a patch of sky. And do you know what? 32 years old, I knew he was shadow really in my heart. And all my life I'll never forget him forever. So you have to do to get to see him again? Became his wife, and live with him forever? I have to do to get the happiness of my life really?
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment