Monday, September 21, 2015

This Autumn I again promise with myself

      A sad day. somehow my mood indescribable fatigue. Yet more than half the day was gone by then. I have not done anything substantial. Probably coming back Mid-Autumn festival It was a big day in my country. Therefore, I have the sad mood, glad interspersed. But more happy mood. Since this autumn I did not have money. So I can not do something you enjoy. Want made mooncakes too without conditions to do. But on any spare time, I will do patellar lam fast food during the day. For the sitting work that hungry. I will have to eat the male patellar feel hungry while working.

      Lam tea recipe is simple. It consists of glutinous rice flour, sugar, ginger, peanuts, malt. Method is also very simple. Only boil the sugar, ginger small cell, malt. Then stir in flour sticky. Next to touch on, the island quickly. Then entered porters. Let cool, then cut into bite size pieces. So we had a rustic cake, very tasty. It gives everybody a considerable energy when away. And that is a great side dish.
      Well, want to save a bit of food is not. Because eating is very important for human health. Do not eat well. I can not work well. So poor performance. The fatigue and mental depression. Should the likelihood of success on the job are low. Work does not succeed, no money. No money, I would not even have anything to eat. This vicious circle will drag me to the poverty that I do not get out of. So I have to try to work and care for themselves well. This is the only way to help me get rid of poverty. I need more passion for the job. Doing so would consume less energy. I also need to increase production to get more food. Think about it, maybe I need to market to buy some vegetables for planting only. A destitute life as I am now, perhaps the poorest in society already. I do not go back any further. Could only move forward alone. O life! I need to build my life so beautiful. I need to take care of themselves very well. This Autumn I again promise with myself. But, no problem. I am also a long life ahead. I still have many more occasions to take care of themselves. I will be more than happy autumn days ahead.
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment