Sunday, September 20, 2015

Dreams enrichment

     The biggest dream of my life is enriched. When I was a child I had dreams are born from a wealthy family. As a child of rich families always have good food to eat, always wore beautiful clothes. They were loving parents, pampered. Teachers at the school and those who are beloved society, respect them more. So, sometimes I just pretend that I was the son of a rich family to be many who love, appreciate me more.

      Bigger, when we begin to enter puberty. The same age as my girlfriend are parents buying for small ornaments. And I never dreamed that. Even sandals used to go to school. I am also very careful when using them. At home I do not dare to go. Friends in class often loved, respected the children were richer. Teachers also like. So, I always wished my family to be rich. I will have many beautiful clothes to wear, have much better to use utensils.
Then we also officially entered puberty. We go to school away from home. And the other children, there are nice car to go, nice clothes to wear, good to use utensils. I then nothing new. They chased me away for fear I deface our squad. I was sad, and feeling the hurt in your heart. We started to have a boyfriend. And contradictions of wealth in society deeply affected the lives in my soul. Of course, I am a daughter, a huge humiliation, beatings, threats and physical insult, serious soul. So poor me, because my family has a lot of unhappiness, and because I have no future. I loved someone, their families were also extremely vehement protest. But unlucky as well because I have loved the children of wealthy families than my family. And I guess I become rich. I wish myself doing a lot of money. And other people to shame and remorse for having treated me so.
      Over 17 years on, I am extremely hard to study, work to build his dream enrichment. Until now I have not wealthy. But perhaps my dream to get rich is becoming a reality. The project that I pursue is entering the final phase. When it succeeds, I will have more money. Therefore, I will have a happy life, happy as I've ever expected. Now I know, God will help anyone save themselves.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment