Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The ATM card is a necessary change for me

      Now is between Autumn But today the weather is like pouring fire. Outdoor temperature rise. It made me feel like living between its hot summers. Normally, I do not much care about the weather. Rather, it was a long time ago I do not care about the weather. Because of my work at home. So whether it's raining or sunny it would not affect me. But today I capital banks set out to reinvent the ATM card. So what I can of expiring use it. Yet today the scorching sun. While during the early fall, the air is cool and pleasant. It is true that it does not enchant people anything.

        The ATM card is a necessary change for me. But perhaps I will leave to work for another month. Since this month is still the peak month for my job. Next month, I think I can distract a little. Though if I kept delaying it. Then head encumbered am I right about that. But only. Just let it go. These days I need to urgently implement the work plan that I've built. I hope everything will become perfect in May 11. To be successful in the job. I really need a lot of effort.
       When my job successfully. I would really need this ATM card. It will help me a lot more convenient to get money from partners. Now is the era of information technology. The utility uses the advancement of science and technology very much. So human life is raised. We save a lot more time and effort. That was wonderful.
     Speaking to the extended time using ATMs. I think I will change people's identification number on the ATM and your Visa card, to avoid trouble later. Because the area where I live has changed administrative boundaries 5 years ago. Should the identification of the entire people where I live has been changed. I was afraid that if the people's identity card number on my reality, does not coincide with people's identity card number on the cardholder. I can not withdraw money. This is very bad for me. Therefore, giving working with banks is necessary to me. But maybe I'll do that in May 10. The suit was the plan that I have proposed. May all good things will come up to me. And I will become a rich and happy society.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment