Saturday, September 26, 2015

Nameless boy, not old, but he was completely my heart

      Tired, another day is being closed. And I still recall an old refrain: My productivity is not high. Maybe I need to add a nudge as one such field trips to refresh yourself, refresh your soul. It must be the performance of my work will increase.

       Fortunately this time I eat pretty good sleep. The body seems agile, fresher thanks Youga exercise that I found on the internet. Today is bad passes. I talked to a guy who makes me daydream over several days. But our story revolves around the former lover of both. So sad error of yore turned back, invading my heart. I did not know I was in love with him my old lover or not. But that is a rather special form of emotion. And I had to sacrifice, suffering a lot because of it. One more thing, the old story to make me suddenly startled to realize, I was nothing in the eyes of people I truly love? I was a girl of racketeering, damaged and easy? I even became an official girlfriend of his friend. Does he really forgive me all? What do I have to be with you in life? Suddenly I wished to work alongside him. I will give all my energy to devote to him. Just to be with him as I was happy then. But his mother did not like it. She does not accept a worker like me. Maybe later she will not accept a person as my daughter. And me and him, then perhaps we have not gotten rid of entirely old story. Especially him. Maybe he has not gotten past the self-esteem of a man when I refused him. I blame his bad kidney before others. Error is in my all. I did not have a cultural level necessary to preserve and protect the true love in my heart. Or maybe with the outlook of a man. He said that I really was not ready to officially step into a real situation. So he left me. We were once again flip through life together. For until now I realize, probably in all my life, I will always love you. Nameless boy, not old, but he is full of my heart.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment